My name is Max Miller
, Assistant Director of Athletics for Recreation & Wellness at Swarthmore College, and I am the incoming Sport
Clubs Community of Practice Convener for the 2018-19 term. I am honored to have the opportunity to connect with you all throughout this next year to make the Sport
Clubs community even stronger.
Here is an overview of the resources available:
- Discussion - Post questions, ideas, open forum requests, etc. to the discussion to create a dialogue amongst our great community.
- Library - Don't try to reinvent the wheel, check out the library to see what has already been researched or brainstormed. This is an open resource for all NIRSA members.
- Blogs - Want to humblebrag about your program area or something your institution is doing? Do it here!
- Events - Share information about local, state, regional, and annual events.
- Members - Check out who is interested in Sport Clubs and network with them!
Lastly, I am looking forward to working with the greater Sport
Clubs community over the next year. Feel free to reach out to me directly at any time with ideas for discussion posts or if you see a need for items to be added to the library.
-MaxMaxwell MillerAssistant Director of Athletics for Recreation & Wellness
Swarthmore College • Department of Athletics
500 College Avenue • Swarthmore, PA 19081
O: (610) 690-6845 • E: firstname.lastname@example.org"You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take."-Wayne Gretzky